Play 2021 Doubler for a chance to win $2,021 CASH!
Beginning November 30, 2020, enter non-winning $5 2021 Doubler tickets (Game 251) in PlayOn® for an entry into the 2021 Doubler drawing. Mailed non-winning tickets or any other method of submitting non-winning tickets will not be accepted for entries into the promotion.
The Lottery will hold one second-chance drawing to determine a total of 5 winners. The Lottery will contact each winner with details.
||Number Of Winners
|March 22, 2021 at 11:59 PM CT
||March 26, 2021 at 12:00PM CT
- Must be a Kansas Lottery PlayOn® member to participate. It is FREE to join!
- Five winners will be selected.
- Entering a ticket into the drawing constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- The winner must return completed claim forms electronically, by U.S. mail, or hand-delivered to the Kansas Lottery claims center within 10 business days following the date of the winner announcement or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner.
- Players may enter as often as they wish but can only win once.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter, win or claim a prize.
- Need not be present to win.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Only non-winning 2021 Doubler tickets are eligible to enter the PlayOn® Second Chance Drawing.
- This drawing is subject to all official rules and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of the Kansas Lottery, State and Federal law.
- Five alternates will be drawn.
- Winning tickets will be disqualified.
- Kansas Lottery is not responsible for electronic malfunction or player error.
- State and federal income taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
*NOTE: Tickets may remain for sale to general public after the final drawing if there are other prizes in the game still remaining.