The Winners Are:
- Julie Morris of Garden City
- Rick Mendoza of Lenexa
- Tom Aikins of Chanute
- Mike Fabac of Leawood
- Steve Klotz of Wichita
- Jeremy Fry of Auburn
- Melisa Juedw of Topeka
You could win $5,000 Cash in our Ca$h 4 U from 2by2!
HOW IT WORKS:
Kansas Lottery 2by2 tickets, purchased after 4:00 a.m. March 31 and submitted into PlayOn® beginning at Noon on April 1, will earn one (1) entry per dollar based on the cost of the ticket. Eligible tickets may be winning or non-winning tickets. "Free" 2by2 tickets won within the game are not eligible for entry. Mailed tickets will NOT be accepted as valid entries for the drawing.
- Kansas Lottery 2by2 ticket (single or multi-draw) purchased between 4:00 a.m. March 31 and 2:59 a.m. May 1, 2021.
- May include multiple plays or multi-draws on a single ticket.
2by2 tickets must be submitted into PlayOn between 12:00 p.m. (CT) April 1, 2021 and 11:59 p.m. (CT) May 1, 2021.
Seven winners will be announced at approximately noon May 6, 2021.
To learn more about 2by2 click visit the 2by2 game page.
- Must be a PlayOn® Kansas Lottery member to participate. It is FREE to join! Visit www.kslottery.com/playon/ for details.
- Kansas Lottery winning or non-winning 2by2 tickets purchased between 4:00 a.m. March 31, 2021 and 2:59 a.m. May 1, 2021 and submitted into PlayOn between 12:00 p.m. (CT) April 1 and 11:59 p.m. (CT) on May 1, 2021 will be the only eligible tickets for this promotion.
- 2by2 ticket cost determines the number of entries awarded based on the dollar amount, i.e. a $2.00 ticket will receive two (2) entries.
- An email will be sent to each winners' email address in their PlayOn profile with an electronic claim form attached, followed by the same documentation sent by U.S. mail.
- Winners must each return his or her completed claim form electronically, by U.S. mail, or hand-delivered to the Kansas Lottery claims center within 10 calendar days following the date of the drawing or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner.
- The prize packages are subject to all "official rules" and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of the Kansas Lottery, State and Federal Law.
- Cash prizes won may be subject to mandatory tax withholdings.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- Submitting an entry into the drawing constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- Each entry ticket may only be used one time as an eligible entry into the drawing.
- Kansas Lottery retains the right to substitute an alternate prize of approximate equal value.
- Players may enter as often as they wish, but may win only one prize.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- The Kansas Lottery reserves the right to discontinue this promotion at any time.
- Kansas Lottery is not responsible for electronic malfunction or player error.
- PlayOn® is a registered trademark of Pollard Banknote Limited.