Cheer on the Jayhawks in Indianapolis!
The Winner Is:
Beginning at 12:01 AM CT on October 10, 2022, PlayOn members can begin entering to win a chance to see their favorite collegiate basketball team play in the 2022 State Farm Champions Classic at Gainbridge Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, IN.
PlayOn members must redeem 844 points for an entry into this promotion.
Members must redeem points for an entry by 11:59 PM CT on October 23,2022.
One (1) winner will be announced at approximately noon October 27, 2022. Check back here for the winner announcement.
One (1) winner will receive a trip for two (2) to Indianapolis on Sunday, November 13 through Wednesday, November 16, 2022. Prize package includes:
- Round trip coach airfare from an airport and on an airline approved by the Kansas Lottery to Indianapolis, Indiana
- Three (3) night's hotel accommodations (double occupancy, room and tax only)
- Two (2) tickets to the Kansas Jayhawks men's basketball game on Tuesday, November 15
- $250 Uber gift card
- $500 cash
- $500 VISA gift card
- Access to a VIP dinner
- Two (2) jerseys
- State and federal mandatory income withholding taxes paid by the Kansas Lottery
- Prize is valued at approximately $7,436.62
- Must be a Kansas Lottery PlayOn® member to participate. It is FREE to join!
- The prize packages are subject to all official rules and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of the Kansas Lottery, state and federal law.
- Mandatory state and federal income withholding taxes will be paid as part of the prize. Federal tax ($1,784.79). State tax ($371.83).
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter, win, or claim a prize.
- Submitting an entry into the drawing constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- Kansas Lottery retains the right to substitute an alternate prize of approximate equal value. Prize is not exchangeable for cash.
- Players may enter as often as they wish for this promotion.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- An email will be sent to the winner with an electronic claim form attached, followed by the same documentation sent by U.S. mail.
- Winners must return completed claim forms electronically, by U.S. mail, or hand-delivered to the Kansas Lottery claims center within 5 business days following the date of the winner announcement or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner.
- Winners and guests must comply with all terms and conditions of any venue associated with any portion of the prize.
- Prize is not exchangeable for cash.
- Kansas Lottery is not responsible for electronic malfunction or player error.