Ring in the New Year with $1,000 Cash and a chance to win $1 Million!
Kansas Lottery Powerball tickets purchased beginning August 17, 2020 at 4:00 AM and entered into PlayOn beginning at noon on August 18 through 11:59 pm CT September 27, 2020 are eligible for an entry into the First Powerball Millionaire of the Year promotion. Eligible Kansas Lottery Powerball tickets may be winning or non-winning tickets.
FIRST POWERBALL MILLIONAIRE OF THE YEAR PRIZE INCLUDES:
- $1,000 CASH
- A Semi-Finalist position* for a chance to win $1 Million at the First Powerball Millionaire of the Year Event!!
PlayOn® members can enter their Powerball and Powerball with Power Play tickets into PlayOn by 11:59 pm CT September 27, 2020. Each Powerball ticket entered will receive an entry based on the dollar value of the ticket (e.g. $4 Powerball ticket will receive 4 entries). Each Powerball with Power Play ticket will receive double entries (e.g. $3 Powerball with Power Play ticket will receive 6 entries).
|11:59 pm CT September 27, 2020
||Noon October 1, 2020
||Eleven (11) winners
*The First Powerball Millionaire of the Year event, details and prize distribution will be executed by Multi-State Lottery Association.
First Powerball Millionaire of the Year Event Trip Winner
Here are the steps to how the five (5) Trip Winners will be selected:
- Each semi-finalist is eligible to be selected as a finalist for the First Powerball Millionaire of the Year Event. Participating lotteries will provide MUSL the names of their semi-finalists on or before November 1, 2020.
- To remain eligible, each semi-finalist winner must return his or her completed claim form electronically, by U.S. mail, or by hand delivery to the Kansas Lottery claims center within 10 calendar days following the date of the drawing or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner.
- MUSL will randomly select five (5) finalists through a digital draw system from among the names of all semi-finalists provided by the participating lotteries.
- MUSL will supply participating lotteries with details regarding the prize package for finalists. Prize packages and final rules and guidelines will be determined by MUSL.
- Prize packages, including any trip fulfillment, will be the responsibility of MUSL.
- MUSL will provide the names of the finalists to Dick Clark Productions, which will conduct background checks, arrange for execution of any appearance releases and other documents, and handle fulfillment of any additional prizes.
- Must be a Kansas Lottery PlayOn member to participate. It is FREE to join! Visit the PlayOn page for details.
- The prize packages are subject to all “official rules” and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of the Kansas Lottery, state and federal law.
- State and federal taxes are responsibility of the winner.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter, win, or claim a prize.
- Each entry ticket may only be used one time as an eligible entry into the drawing.
- Submitting an entry into the drawing constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- Kansas Lottery retains the right to substitute an alternate prize of approximate equal value for the First Powerball Millionaire of the Year promotion.
- Players may enter as often as they wish, but may win only one prize for this promotion.
- Need not be present to win.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- There will be one drawing in the "First Powerball Millionaire of the Year" promotion selecting 11 winners and 5 alternates.
- An email will be sent to the winners email address in their PlayOn profile with an electronic claim form attached, followed by the same documentation sent by U.S. mail.
- Winners must return completed claim forms electronically, by U.S. mail, or hand-delivered to the Kansas Lottery claims center within 10 calendar days following the date of the drawing or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner.
- The First Powerball Millionaire of the Year Event drawing will be conducted by MUSL (Multi State Lottery Association). For more details see https://www.powerballrockineve.com/.
- Kansas Lottery is not responsible for electronic malfunction or player error.
- Prize package trip fulfillment will be handled by Dick Clark Productions.