The truTV (Impractical) Jokers Winners Are:
- Donavan Clark of Wichita
- Stephen Schiltz of Abilene
- Frank Negley of Columbus
- Andrea Parrish of Lecompton
- Debra Powell of Lenexa
The Alabama and the Beach Boys Winners Are:
- Catherine Farra of Kansas City
- Susan Rosian of Junction City
- Davin Casada of Caney
- Alanda Eisenbise of Garden City
- Shelley Wilcox of Olathe
Beginning 12:01 a.m. June 1, 2020, Kansas Lottery PlayOn members can use their PlayOn points to enter to win tickets to selected concerts at Intrust Bank Arena in Wichita, KS. Players will select which concert they wish to win tickets for.
Players must redeem their points by 11:59 p.m. June 28, 2020 for an entry into the promotion.
Five (5) winners for each concert will be announced noon July 2, 2020.
truTV (Impractical) Jokers, Thursday, July 30, 2020:
Five (5) names will be drawn from the entries. Each entry requires a total of 204 PlayOn points. Each winner will receive 2 tickets, $400 cash and mandatory state and federal income taxes paid. Tickets will be available for pick up by the winner at “Will Call” at Intrust Bank Arena any time before the show or day of. This prize is valued at approximately $1,042.
Alabama and The Beach Boys, Friday, July 31, 2020:
Five (5) names will be drawn from the entries. Each entry requires a total of 197 PlayOn points. Each winner will receive 2 tickets, $400 cash and mandatory state and federal income taxes paid. Tickets will be available for pick up by the winner at “Will Call” at Intrust Bank Arena any time before the show or day of. This prize is valued at approximately $972.
- Must be a Kansas Lottery PlayOn member to participate. It is FREE to join! Visit the PlayOn web page for details.
- The prize packages are subject to all “official rules” and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of the Kansas Lottery, state and federal law.
- There will be two drawings in the Intrust Bank Arena Concert Promotion selecting 5 winners for each concert day: Thursday, and Friday.
- Mandatory state and federal income withholding taxes are paid by Kansas Lottery. trTV (Impractical) Jokers package tax amounts paid will be $250 federal and $52 state. Alabama and The Beach Boys package tax amounts paid will be $233 federal and $49 state.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter, win, or claim a prize.
- Submitting an entry into the drawing constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- Kansas Lottery retains the right to substitute an alternate prize of approximate equal value.
- Players may enter as often as they wish, but may win only one prize per day for this promotion. Need not be present to win.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- An email will be sent to each winner’s email address in their PlayOn profile with an electronic claim form attached, followed by the same documentation sent by U.S. mail.
- Winners must each return completed claim forms electronically, by U.S. mail, or hand-delivered to the Kansas Lottery claims center within 10 business days following the date of the winner announcement or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner. Prize is not exchangeable for cash.
- Kansas Lottery is not responsible for electronic malfunction or player error.
- PlayOn® is a registered trademark of Pollard Banknote Limited.
- Kansas Lottery will execute the drawing for this promotion.