Play Kansas Celebration and enter for a chance to win $500 cash!
Enter winning or non-winning $2 Kansas Celebration tickets (Game 185) in PlayOn® , beginning September 1, to become eligible for the Kansas Celebration drawings. Mailed winning and non-winning tickets or any other method of submitting $2 Kansas Celebration tickets will not be accepted for entries into the promotion.
The Lottery will hold a second-chance drawing to determine a total of five (5) winners.
||Number Of Winners
|September 21, 2020 at 11:59 PM
||September 25, 2020
- Must be a Kansas Lottery PlayOn® member to participate. It is FREE to join!
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter, win or claim a prize.
- Five winners will be selected to win $500 cash.
- Entering a ticket into the drawing constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- The winner shall claim the prize within 10 days from the date of the winner announcement, or the person will no longer be eligible for the prize and will be given to the the following alternate.
- An email will be sent to each winner's email address listed in their PlayOn profile with an electronic claim form attached, followed by the same documentation sent by U.S. mail. Winners must return his or her completed claim form, electronically, by U.S. mail, or hand-delivered to the Kansas Lottery claims center.
- Players may enter as often as they wish but can only win once.
- Need not be present to win.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Only #185 Kansas Celebration tickets are eligible to enter the Kansas Celebration PlayOn® Second Chance Drawing.
- This drawing is subject to all official rules and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of the Kansas Lottery, State and Federal law.
- Winners will be responsible for State and Federal taxes.
- PlayOn® is a registered trademark of Pollard Banknote, Ltd.
- The drawing will be executed by Kansas Lottery.
*NOTE: Tickets may remain for sale to the general public after the final drawing if there are other prizes on the scratch ticket still remaining.