Your Chance To Win A KC Royals Ultimate Fan Day Experience!
Beginning April 1, 2019 PlayOn members will have a chance to win an Ultimate Fan Day Experience at the K! Members can redeem 875 points by no later than noon June 7, 2019 for an entry into the drawing. One winner will be announced at approximately noon June 12, 2019 for the July 26, 2019 event.
GRAND PRIZE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Four tickets and parking pass for the July 26, 2019 game against the Cleveland Indians.
- Watch batting practice at field level.
- Tour behind the scenes.
- Throw the ceremonial first pitch.
- 1 $75 Gift Card for Kauffman Stadium merchandise stores and concession stands.
- 1 autographed baseball.
- $300 cash.
- Mandatory state and federal income withholding taxes.
- Each prize is valued at approximately $7,747.00.
- Mailed entries are NOT accepted for the drawing.
- Must be a PlayOn® Kansas Lottery Players Loyalty program member to participate. It is FREE to join!
- The prize package is subject to all Official Rules and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of the Kansas Lottery, state and federal law.
- Entering the drawing constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- An email will be sent to the winner with an electronic claim form attached.
- Any winner, as a result of this drawing, shall return the claim form electronically or by mail to claim the prize within 14 days from the date of the drawing or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
- Players may enter the drawing as often as they wish.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Need not be present to win.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- Kansas Lottery is not responsible for electronic malfunction or player error.
- Pollard will be executing the draws under the direction of the Kansas Lottery; PlayOn® is a registered trademark of Pollard Banknote Limited.
- Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball Properties, Inc. Visit MLB.com. MDI/MLBP 2019