Your Chance To Win A Luxury Spa Resort Experience!
Beginning 12:01 AM CT January 23, 2023, PlayOn® members may redeem 1,811 points for an entry into the Luxury Spa Resort Experience promotion.
Members may redeem 1,811 PlayOn points by 11:59 PM CT April 23, 2023 for an entry into the drawing.
Two winners will be announced at approximately noon CT on April 27, 2023.
The winners are:
- Laurie Moritz, Topeka
- Dawson Dittmer, Linn
LUXURY SPA RESORT EXPERIENCE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Economy airfare for two from Wichita or Kansas City to Phoenix, Arizona
- 3 nights at the Phoenician Scottsdale in a Phoenician Suite; including taxes & resort fees
- Private limousine transfers to/from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport to the Phoenician Scottsdale in a Mercedes-Benz E-Class, BMW 5 Series, Cadillac XTS or similar
- $500.00 Phoenician dining gift card
- $500.00 Phoenician golf gift card
- $1000.00 Phoenician spa gift card
- Deluxe welcome gift basket in room upon arrival
- $500 cash
- Mandatory state and federal income withholding taxes paid by the Kansas Lottery
- Each prize is valued at approximately $17,112
- Must be a Kansas Lottery PlayOn® member to participate. It is FREE to join!
- These prize packages are subject to all Official Rules and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of the Kansas Lottery, state and federal law.
- Entering the drawing constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- An email will be sent to the winners email address listed in their PlayOn profile with an electronic claim form attached, followed by the same documentation sent by U.S. mail. Winners must return their completed claim form, electronically, by U.S. mail, or hand-delivered to the Kansas Lottery claims center within 10 days from the date of the drawing or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
- Players may enter the drawing as often as they wish but may win only one prize package in this drawing.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter, win, or claim a prize.
- Need not be present to win.
- Kansas Lottery is not responsible for electronic malfunction or player error.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Kansas Lottery retains the right to substitute an alternate prize of approximate equal value.
- Mandatory state and federal income withholding taxes will be paid by the lottery as part of the prize. Federal $4,107.12 State $855.65.
- See official rules for complete details.
- The verified winner of the prize must book their travel within ninety (90) calendar days of the winner announcement. Once the winner has booked their travel it must be completed within one (1) year from the date listed on the trip information package provided to the winner (noting customarily there is no cash option, prize to be accepted as awarded). In order for the winners to have their best experience within the parameters of the travel packages – and associated prize value – ‘blackout dates’ may come into affect when arranging with the winners i.e. higher prices periods like Christmas, New Years for example. Note also a prize will be considered redeemed and no refunds will be made for No Shows.
- Disqualification and forfeiture may result from any of the following upon approval of the Lottery:
- The potential winner's failure to respond to any notification within the specified response period
- The return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts
- The return of any other notice as undeliverable
- The potential winner's failure to execute and return the required documents relevant to acknowledging and accepting / booking their travel package within the specified return period
- The potential winner's 's failure to be available to receive the prize
- The potential winner's failure to validly claim the prize by the date specified in the prize award notification