Your Chance To Win A $50 Kansas Lottery Coupon!
- Tammy Roush of Benton
- Brent Wilkins of Topeka
- Amanda Stone of Topeka
- Brian Kirk of Topeka
- Jennifer Hall of Parsons
- Andrea Arnett of Pratt
- Jimmy Hines of Olathe
- Tami Ekstrom of Wichita
- Michelle Smith of Junction City
- Tom Strader of Shawnee
HOW IT WORKS
Starting March 1, 2019, PlayOn members will be able to redeem 105 points for an entry into a drawing for a $50 Kansas Lottery coupon.
10 winners will receive a $50 Kansas Lottery coupon.
Entries will be accepted starting March 1, 2019, until noon March 31, 2019. Winners will be announced at noon April 5, 2019.
- PlayOn membership and the redemption of points are required.
- Winners will be notified via email they have won a prize.
- Each winner in the drawing will receive a Kansas Lottery coupon which can be redeemed for any lottery ticket(s) designated by the Kansas Lottery. Coupons will be emailed within 10 days of the drawing and must be redeemed by the date that appears on the coupon.
- Redeeming points as an entry into the drawing constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- Players may enter the drawing as often as they wish, but may win only one prize per month.
- Entries will not be carried forward from one draw to the next.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase a lottery ticket, claim a prize, or enter into the drawing.
- Kansas Lottery retains the right to substitute an alternate prize of approximate equal value.
- Pollard Banknote Limited will be executing the draws under the direction of the Kansas Lottery.