Your Chance To Win A Cash Prize!
THE WINNERS ARE:
- David Mcvey of Wichita
- Valerie Stillwell of Manhattan
- Shirley Ackley of Dodge City
- Jacob Stephens of Overland Park
- Charlene Miller of Olathe
- Christopher Unger of Wichita
- David Kliewer of Wichita
- Grant Redding of Lawrence
- Brandon Davis of Wichita
- Howard Givens of Topeka
- Carmelita Brunson of Wichita
- Amanda Bahr of Wichita
- Francisco Enciso of Dodge City
- Rosanna Santana of Olathe
- Philip Mies of Wichita
- Debbie Pollett of Burden
Beginning December 1, 2020, Kansas Lottery PlayOn loyalty program members can use their PlayOn® points to enter to win one of sixteen $500 cash prizes during the Mid-Winter Cash Explosion promotion. Each entry requires 150 PlayOn Points.
The Lottery will hold one drawing to determine a total of sixteen winners.
|January 31, 2021 11:59 PM CT
||February 4, 2021 Noon
||$500 Cash (Sixteen Winners)
- Must be a Kansas Lottery PlayOn member to participate. It is FREE to join.
- Submitting an entry into the drawing constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- An email will be sent to each winner’s email address in their PlayOn profile with an electronic claim form attached, followed by the same documentation sent by U.S. mail.
- Each winner must return the completed claim form electronically, by U.S. mail, or hand-delivered to the Kansas Lottery claims center within 10 business days following the date of the winner announcement or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner.
- Players may enter as often as they wish but may win only 1 prize in this promotion. Need not be present to win.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- The prize packages are subject to all “official rules” and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of the Kansas Lottery, state and federal law.
- Any state and federal income taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter, win, or claim a prize.
- Kansas Lottery retains the right to substitute an alternate prize of approximate equal value.
- Kansas Lottery is not responsible for electronic malfunction or player error.