You Could Win A Pair Of Touchdown Club Tickets to the K-State/KU game on November 6.
THE WINNERS ARE:
- Blake Kissinger of Clay Center
- Bradford Brown of Junction City
Beginning September 20, 2021, Kansas Lottery PlayOn® loyalty program members can use their PlayOn points to enter to win a Rivalry Getaway! Players will enter by visiting the Redeem section of PlayOn to select the promotion from the list and redeem 249 points for an entry in the drawing.
Players must redeem their points for an entry into the drawing by 11:59 PM CT October 10, 2021.
Two (2) winners will be announced at approximately noon CT October 14, 2021.
RIVALRY GETAWAY PRIZE PACKAGES INCLUDE (249 Points per Entry):
- Pair of Touchdown Club tickets to the K-State/KU game plus pre-game hospitality on November 6
- Parking pass
- One-night hotel stay
- Choice of a Coach Lance Leipold autographed KU football or a Coach Chris Klieman autographed K-State football
- $400 cash
- Mandatory state and federal income tax withholding paid by Lottery
- Prize is valued at approximately $1,493
Game tickets and parking pass will be delivered electronically.
- Must be a Kansas Lottery PlayOn member to participate. It is FREE to join!
- These prize packages are subject to all official rules and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of the Kansas Lottery, state and federal law.
- 249 Points = 1 entry in the Rivalry Getaway drawing.
- Entering the drawings constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- An email will be sent to each winner's email address listed in their PlayOn profile with an electronic claim form attached, followed by the same documentation sent by U.S. mail.
- Winners must each return their completed claim form, electronically, by U.S. mail, or hand-delivered to the Kansas Lottery claims center within seven (7) days from the date of the winner announcement or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner.
- Tickets and parking pass will be sent via e-mail to the winners.
- Mandatory state and federal withholding taxes will be paid by the Kansas Lottery in the amounts of $74.65 state and $358.31 federal.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
- Kansas Lottery retains the right to substitute an alternate prize of approximate equal value.
- Players may enter the drawings as often as they wish, but may win only one prize package in each drawing.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- Need not be present to win.
- Kansas Lottery is not responsible for electronic malfunction or player error.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- For information about PlayOn, visit www.kslottery.com/playon/.
- PlayOn® is a registered trademark of Pollard Banknote Limited.
- The Kansas Lottery is a proud sponsor of Kansas Athletics and in conjunction with Jayhawk Sports Properties is authorized to deliver these prizes.