You could win an autographed K-State or KU basketball!
THE WINNERS ARE:
- Scott Brown of Wichita - Signed K-State Basketball
- Heather Hayes of Sabetha - Signed K-State Basketball
- Poncho Alfonso of Kansas City - Signed KU Basketball
- Michelle Campbell of Wichita - Signed KU Basketball
Beginning March 4, 2021, Kansas Lottery PlayOn loyalty program members can use their PlayOn points to enter to win an autographed basketball of their choice. Players will select which basketball they wish to enter to win. Players can visit the Redeem section in PlayOn and select the team of their choice.
PlayOn members have until 11:59 PM CT on April 4, 2021, to redeem points for an entry into the drawing.
Two (2) K-State autographed basketball winners and Two (2) KU autographed basketball winners will be announced on April 8, 2021 at approximately noon.
K-State autographed basketball (150 Points per Entry)
KU autographed basketball (150 Points per Entry)
- Must be a Kansas Lottery PlayOn member to participate. It is FREE to join.
- Submitting an entry into the drawing constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- An email will be sent to the winner’s email address in their PlayOn profile with an electronic claim form attached, followed by the same documentation sent by U.S. mail.
- Winner must return completed claim form electronically, by U.S. mail, or hand-delivered to the Kansas Lottery claims center within 10 business days following the date of the winner announcement or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner.
- Players may enter as often as they wish.
- Need not be present to win.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- The prize packages are subject to all “official rules” and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of the Kansas Lottery, state and federal law.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter, win, or claim a prize.
- Winners will be responsible for State and Federal taxes if applicable.
- Prize is not exchangeable for cash. Kansas Lottery retains the right to substitute an alternate prize of approximate equal value. Images used for promotional items are for illustration purposes only. Actual prizes may vary.
- Kansas Lottery is not responsible for electronic malfunction or player error.