Super Ticket Bonus Second Chance Drawing
THE WINNER IS:
- Beginning December 9, 2019, enter non-winning Multiplier Super Ticket instant tickets in PlayOn for a chance to win $15,000 in a second chance drawing. Game included in the promotion is: #154 $30 Multiplier Super Ticket.
- Must be a Kansas Lottery PlayOn member to enter.
A participant can submit their eligible tickets in the PlayOn program.
Each eligible ticket may be submitted only one (1) time in this promotion, regardless of the device used.
The Lottery will hold a second-chance drawing to determine one winner. The entry deadline for the drawings is 11:59pm September 28, 2020, with the winners announced at Noon October 2, 2020.
|Game of Entry
|#154 MULTIPLIER SUPER TICKET
- Must be a Kansas Lottery Players Club member to participate. It is FREE to join!
- One finalist will be declared the winner in the second chance drawing for $15,000 cash. Five alternates will be chosen per drawing.
- Entering tickets into the drawing constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- Any winner, as a result of this drawing, shall claim the prize within 10 days from the date of the drawing announcement or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner.
- An email will be sent to the winners for address verification followed by a mailed claim form.
- Completed claim forms can be mailed by a winner via U.S. mail to: Kansas Lottery, 128 North Kansas Avenue, Topeka, Kansas 66603, or a winner can hand-deliver the completed claim form to the Kansas Lottery claims center at 128 North Kansas Avenue, Topeka, Kansas, during the claim center's normal business hours.
- If the winner of any prize package fails to answer any email, respond to any request for information, or fill out and return any forms required by the Kansas Lottery within the time allotted in the winner's notification of winning a prize, said win shall be forfeited and the prize shall be awarded to an alternate winner.
- Players may enter as often as they wish.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase a lottery ticket, claim a prize, or enter into the drawing.
- Need not be present to win.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Only non-winning tickets are eligible to enter the second chance drawing.
- This drawing is subject to all official rules and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of Kansas Lottery, State and Federal law.
- Kansas Lottery is not responsible for electronic malfunction or player error.
*NOTE: Tickets may remain for sale to general public after the October 2, 2020 giveaway if there are any top prizes on the scratch ticket still remaining. Winner is responsible for state and federal taxes.