X The Cash Bonus Second Chance Drawings!
When you submit a non-winning X The Cash instant ticket into PlayOn, you will be entered into one of the following second chance drawings:
Game #155 $1 10X The Cash ticket will receive one entry into the drawing for $1,000 cash;
Game #156 $2 20X The Cash ticket will receive one entry into the drawing for $2,000 cash;
Game #157 $5 50X The Cash ticket will receive one entry into the drawing for $5,000 cash;
Game #158 $10 100X The Cash ticket will receive one entry into the drawing for $10,000 cash;
Game #159 $20 200X The Cash ticket will receive one entry into the drawing for $12,500 cash.
Entries shall not be accepted which are submitted by any method other than through PlayOn.
The Kansas Lottery will hold five second-chance drawings to determine 1 winners per drawing, a total of 5 winners. The deadline for all drawings is September 28, 2020 at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced at approximately noon on October 2, 2020.
- Must be a Kansas Lottery PlayOn member to participate. It is FREE to join!
- Entering tickets into the drawing constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- An email will be sent to the winners email address listed in their PlayOn profile with an electronic claim form attached, followed by the same documentation sent by U.S. mail.
- Winners must return his or her completed claim form electronically, by U.S. mail, or hand-delivered to the Kansas Lottery claims center.
- Any winner, as a result of this drawing, shall claim the prize within 10 days from the date of the drawing announcement or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner.
- If the winner of any prize package fails to answer any email, respond to any request for information, or fill out and return any forms required by the Kansas Lottery within the time allotted in the winner's notification of winning a prize, said win shall be forfeited and the prize shall be awarded to an alternate winner.
- Players may enter as often as they wish. It is possible for a player to win in each drawing but may only win one prize in each drawing.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- Need not be present to win.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Only non-winning tickets are eligible to enter the second chance drawing. Winning tickets will be disqualified.
- This drawing is subject to all official rules and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of Kansas Lottery, state and federal law.
- More drawing rules and details included in the official rules and restrictions for this drawing.
- Kansas Lottery is not responsible for electronic malfunction or player error.
*NOTE: Tickets may remain for sale to general public after the final drawing on September 28, 2020.