Eight Kansas Lottery loyalty players will watch the Kansas City Chiefs in style this football season after winning the Chiefs Luxury Suite Game Day Experience promotion!
The PlayOn® members qualified for the promotion by entering their non-winning $5 Kansas Lottery Chiefs instant tickets into PlayOn. There were a total of 27,587 entries in the promotion.
The first name drawn will attend the Chiefs first home game on September 22. The second name drawn will attend the second home game on October 6, and it will continue in this manner throughout the season.
The winners and game days are listed below.
- Joseph Russell of Topeka, September 22, Chiefs vs. Ravens
- Travis Budke of Goodland, October 6, Chiefs vs. Colts
- Rachel Giles of Osawatomie, October 13, Chiefs vs. Texans
- Brain Hall of Greeley, October 27, Chiefs vs. Packers
- David Price of Frontenac, November 3, Chiefs vs. Vikings
- Dave Howell of Wichita, December 1, Chiefs vs. Raiders
- Cary Doyle of Cheney, December 15, Chiefs vs. Broncos
- Rick Sinclair of Haysville, December 29, Chiefs vs. Chargers
The Chiefs Luxury Suite Game Day Experience includes the following:
- Club-level tickets and a parking pass for the winner and a guest at the designated Chiefs game
- Founders Club passes for the winner and a guest with food and beverages
- Pregame field passes for the winner and a guest
- Cheerleader calendar
- $50 Chiefs gift card
- $500 in cash for hotel accommodations and travel expenses
- Mandatory state and federal income withholding taxes will be paid by the Kansas Lottery
- Each prize is valued at approximately $2,147.89