Your Chance To Win A K-State Bowl or Bust Prize Package!
Beginning November 14, 2022, Kansas Lottery PlayOn® Loyalty program members can use their PlayOn points to enter to win a K-State bowl trip package. Players will enter by visiting the Redeem section of PlayOn to select the K-State Bowl or Bust promotion from the list and redeem 900 points for an entry into the drawing.
BOWL OR BUST PACKAGE INCLUDES (900 Points per Entry):
- Two tickets to the K-State bowl game to be played in December 2022 or January 2023.
- Invitation to a tailgate event endorsed by K-State.
- Two K-State jerseys.
- Three-night hotel stay and round-trip airfare from an approved airport by the Kansas Lottery. (Roundtrip airline tickets from Kansas City, MO, Manhattan, KS, Wichita, KS, Denver, CO)
- $250 Uber Gift Card
- $1,000 Visa Gift Card
- Mandatory state and federal income tax withholding paid by Lottery
- Prize is valued at approximately $8,000.
In the event that K-State does not make it to a bowl game, the winner(s) will receive a cash prize of $2,000.
Members will have until 11:59 PM CT November 27, 2022 to redeem 900 points for an entry into the drawing.
One (1) winner of a K-State Bowl or Bust Package will be announced at Noon Thursday, December 1, 2022.
- Must be a Kansas Lottery PlayOn® member to participate. It is FREE to join!
- These prize packages are subject to all Official Rules and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of the Kansas Lottery, state and federal law.
- Entering the drawings constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- An email will be sent to the winner’s email address listed in their PlayOn® profile with an electronic claim form attached, followed by the same documentation sent by U.S. mail.
- The winner must return their completed claim form, electronically, by U.S. mail, or hand-delivered to the Kansas Lottery claims center within five (5) days from the date of the winner announcement or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner.
- Tickets will be sent via e-mail to the winner.
- Mandatory state and federal withholding taxes will be paid by the Kansas Lottery.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash. Kansas Lottery retains the right to substitute an alternate prize of approximate equal value.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- Need not be present to win.
- Travel will be booked by K-State.
- Kansas Lottery is not responsible for electronic malfunction or player error.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.