Your Chance To Win A Kansas Football Bowl Package!
The Winner Is:
Beginning November 14, 2022, Kansas Lottery PlayOn® loyalty program members can use their PlayOn points to enter to win a Kansas Football Bowl Package. Players will enter by visiting the Redeem section of PlayOn to select the Kansas Football Bowl Package promotion from the list and redeem 900 points for an entry into the drawing.
KANSAS FOOTBALL BOWL PACKAGE INCLUDES (900 Points per Entry):
- Two tickets to the Kansas Football bowl game to be played in December 2022 or January 2023.
- Invitation to a tailgate event endorsed by the University of Kansas.
- Two University of Kansas jerseys.
- Three-night hotel stay and round-trip airfare from an approved airport by the Kansas Lottery. (Roundtrip airline tickets from Kansas City, MO, Manhattan, KS, Wichita, KS, Denver, CO)
- $250 Uber Gift Card
- $1,000 Visa Gift Card
- Mandatory state and federal income tax withholding paid by Lottery
- Prize is valued at approximately $8,000.
In the event that the University of Kansas does not make it to a bowl game, the winner will receive a cash prize of $2,000.
Members will have until 11:59 PM CT November 27, 2022 to redeem 900 points for an entry into the drawing.
One (1) winner of a Kansas Football Bowl Package will be announced at Noon Thursday, December 1, 2022.
- Must be a Kansas Lottery PlayOn® member to participate. It is FREE to join!
- These prize packages are subject to all Official Rules and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of the Kansas Lottery, state and federal law.
- Entering the drawings constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- An email will be sent to the winner’s email address listed in their PlayOn® profile with an electronic claim form attached, followed by the same documentation sent by U.S. mail.
- The winner must return their completed claim form electronically, by U.S. mail, or hand-delivered to the Kansas Lottery claims center within five (5) days from the date of the winner announcement or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner.
- Tickets will be sent via e-mail to the winner.
- Mandatory state and federal withholding taxes will be paid by the Kansas Lottery.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash. Kansas Lottery retains the right to substitute an alternate prize of approximate equal value.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- Need not be present to win.
- Travel will be booked by the University of Kansas.
- Kansas Lottery is not responsible for electronic malfunction or player error.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.