PlayOn With A Lifetime Of Hunting And Fishing!
Beginning May 2, 2022, Kansas Lottery PlayOn loyalty program members can use their PlayOn Points to enter to win a lifetime of hunting & fishing in Kansas. Each entry requires 277 PlayOn Points.
Members must redeem points for an entry by Noon CT August 7, 2022.
Ten (10) winners will be announced at approximately noon CT August 11, 2022.
PRIZE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- One (1) State of Kansas lifetime hunting and fishing combination license, as offered by the Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks.
- $300 Cash
- State and Federal Income Tax Withholding Paid By Lottery
- Grand prize is valued at approximately $1,778.16
- Must be a Kansas Lottery PlayOn member to participate. It is FREE to join.
- Submitting an entry into the drawing constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- An email will be sent to the winners’ email address in their PlayOn profile with an electronic claim form attached, followed by the same documentation sent by U.S. mail.
- Winners must return completed claim forms electronically, by U.S. mail, or hand-delivered to the Kansas Lottery claims center within 10 business days following the date of the winner announcement or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner.
- Once claim form is received by the Lottery, the winner will be provided a Kansas Resident Lifetime License Application, which must be received by the Kansas Department of Wildlife & Parks within 30 days. If application is not received within 30 days, the license portion of the prize will be forfeited.
- Players may enter as often as they wish, but may win only one prize for this promotion. Need not be present to win.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- The prize packages are subject to all “official rules” and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of the Kansas Lottery, state and federal law.
- State and federal withholding taxes will be paid by the Kansas Lottery in the amounts of $88.91 state and $426.76 federal.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter, win, or claim a prize.
- Only Kansas residents who have maintained a place of permanent abode in the state for at least one year immediately preceding the application are eligible for lifetime licenses.
- Among other things, the lifetime license application requires a social security number, proof of residency, photo copy of driver’s license or military ID (if applicable) or student ID (if applicable), and it must be notarized. Anyone born on or after July 1, 1957 must also provide a hunter education certificate number.
- The lifetime hunting/fishing combination license does not include stamps and permits required for certain types of fishing or hunting opportunities. Consult the current Kansas hunting or fishing regulations summaries for specifics. Lifetime hunting license holders may purchase or apply for resident deer, antelope, elk, and turkey permits regardless of their residency.
- Winners may transfer the lifetime license portion of the prize prior to the license being issued by Kansas Department of Wildlife & Parks. A lifetime license is non-transferable once issued.
- For a complete list of details and instructions, download and review a copy of the Kansas Resident Lifetime License Application at https://ksoutdoors.com/Services/Publications/Fishing/Application-Lifetime-Hunting-Fishing-and-Furharvesting.
- Kansas Lottery retains the right to substitute an alternate prize of approximate equal value.
- Prize is not exchangeable for cash.
- Kansas Lottery is not responsible for electronic malfunction or player error.