Your Chance To Win $2,500 Cash!
The Winners Are:
- Troy Tremaine of Overland Park
- Dallas Lemonds of Claflin
- Steve Richter of Topeka
- Scott Mckinney of Lawrence
HOW IT WORKS
Starting January 1, 2022, PlayOn members will be able to redeem 350 points for an entry into a drawing for $2,500 cash.
4 winners will each receive $2,500 in cash.
Entries will be accepted starting January 1, 2022, until 11:59 PM CT March 31, 2022. Winners will be announced at approximately noon CT on April 7, 2022.
- PlayOn membership and the redemption of points are required.
- Prize is subject to all "official rules" and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of the Kansas Lottery, state and federal law.
- State and federal income taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
- An email will be sent to the winner's email address in their PlayOn profile with an electronic claim form attached, followed by the same documentation sent by U.S. mail.
- Winners must return completed claim forms electronically, by U.S. mail, or hand-delivered to the Kansas Lottery claims center within 10 business days following the date of the winner announcement or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner.
- Redeeming points as an entry into the drawing constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- Players may enter the drawing as often as they wish, but may win only one prize in this drawing.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Need not be present to win.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase a lottery ticket, claim a prize, or enter into the drawing.
- Kansas Lottery retains the right to substitute an alternate prize of approximate equal value.
- Kansas Lottery is not responsible for electronic malfunction or player error.
- Pollard Banknote Limited will be executing the drawing under the direction of the Kansas Lottery.