You could win tickets to a Rival Shootout!
Beginning November 14, 2022, Kansas Lottery PlayOn® Loyalty program members can use their PlayOn points to enter to win a Rival Shootout package. Players will enter by visiting the Redeem section of PlayOn to select the promotion from the list and redeem 489 points for an entry in the drawing.
THE RIVAL SHOOTOUT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 4 tickets to the Loge box to the K-State/KU game January 17, 2023, at Bramlage Coliseum in Manhattan, KS
- Parking pass
- Private pre-game tour of the K-State training facility
- Coach Jerome Tang autographed K-State basketball and a Coach Bill Self autographed KU basketball
- Mandatory state and federal income tax withholding paid by Lottery
- Prize is valued at approximately $3,894.
Members will have until 11:59 PM CT December 11, 2022 to redeem 489 points for an entry into the drawing.
One (1) winner will be announced at approximately noon CT Thursday, December 15, 2022.
- Must be a Kansas Lottery PlayOn® member to participate. It is FREE to join!
- These prize packages are subject to all Official Rules and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of the Kansas Lottery, state and federal law.
- Entering the drawings constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- An email will be sent to the winner’s email address listed in their PlayOn® profile with an electronic claim form attached, followed by the same documentation sent by U.S. mail. Winner must return their completed claim form, electronically, by U.S. mail, or hand-delivered to the Kansas Lottery claims center within ten (10) days from the date of the winner announcement or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner.
- Tickets and parking pass will be sent via e-mail to the winner.
- Mandatory state and federal withholding taxes will be paid by the Kansas Lottery in the amounts of $194.72 state and $934.65 federal.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash. Kansas Lottery retains the right to substitute an alternate prize of approximate equal value.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- Need not be present to win.
- Kansas Lottery is not responsible for electronic malfunction or player error.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.