You Could Win Big 12 Tournament Tickets In The Super Hoops Promotion!
The Winners Are:
- Jennifer Gardner of Eureka
- Jack Smith of Topeka
- Commilla Kidd of Neodesha
To receive entries into this drawing, PlayOn members must submit Super Kansas Cash tickets purchased beginning December 4, 2022 at 4 AM CT and entered into PlayOn from December 5 through January 22, 2023, at 11:59 PM CT. Eligible Super Kansas Cash tickets may be winning or non-winning tickets and must be $2 or more in value.
Each Super Kansas Cash ticket entered will receive entries based on the dollar value of the ticket (e.g. $2 Super Kansas Cash ticket will receive two (2) entries).
PlayOn members have until 11:59 PM CT January 22, 2023 to submit eligible Super Kansas Cash tickets to receive entries into this drawing.
Three (3) winners will be announced at approximately noon CT Thursday, January 26, 2023.
SUPER HOOPS PRIZE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 2 tickets to the Big 12 tournament at the T-Mobile Center in Kansas City, MO on March 8-11, 2023
- $400 Cash
- Mandatory state and federal income tax withholding paid by Lottery
- Prize is valued at approximately $1,549
- Must be a Kansas Lottery PlayOn® member to participate. It is FREE to join!
- These prize packages are subject to all Official Rules and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of the Kansas Lottery, state and federal law.
- Kansas Lottery Super Kansas Cash tickets purchased between December 4, 2022, 4:00 AM CT and January 22, 2023, 2:59 AM CT are the only eligible tickets for this promotion.
- Entering the drawings constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- An email will be sent to the winner’s email address listed in their PlayOn profile with an electronic claim form attached, followed by the same documentation sent by U.S. mail. Winners must return their completed claim form electronically, by U.S. mail, or hand-delivered to the Kansas Lottery claims center within ten (10) days from the date of the winner announcement or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner.
- You MUST have a smart phone to accept the Big 12 Tournament tickets. Tickets will be sent via e-mail to the winners.
- Mandatory state and federal withholding taxes will be paid by the Kansas Lottery in the amounts of $77.46 state and $371.83 federal.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash. Kansas Lottery retains the right to substitute an alternate prize of approximate equal value.
- Players may enter the drawings as often as they wish but may win only one prize package in this drawing.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- Need not be present to win.
- Kansas Lottery is not responsible for electronic malfunction or player error.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.