Enter To Win A Dodge City Days VIP Stay & Play Package At Boot Hill Casino & Resort!
The Winners Are:
- Daniel Noriega of Belton
- Nathan Wallen of Topeka
- Jeff Ryan of Wichita
- Matthew Franklin of Salina
- Tracey Gould of Hutchinson
- Cynthia Johnson of Wichita
Beginning April 4, 2022, Kansas Lottery PlayOn Loyalty program members can use their PlayOn Points to enter to win one (1) of six (6) VIP Dodge City Days Stay & Play Packages at the Boot Hill Casino & Resort in Dodge City, Kansas. Each entry requires a total of 274 PlayOn Points.
Members must redeem 274 points for an entry into this promotion by 11:59 PM June 26, 2022.
Six (6) winners will be announced at approximately noon June 30, 2022.
DODGE CITY DAYS STAY & PLAY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Two (2) night hotel stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites (Arrival 8/5/22; departure 8/7/22; king studio suite room)
- Two (2) Tickets to Roundup Rodeo (Pick between Friday, August 5 or Saturday, August 6)
- $200 in Boot Hill Casino Free Play Vouchers (Valid 8/5/22-8/7/22)
- $200 in Boot Hill Casino Free Food Vouchers (Comp points valid at Firesides or Cowboy Café)
- $300 Cash
- Federal and State income taxes for prize paid on behalf of the winner
- Prize value with taxes approximately $1,743
- Must be a PlayOn® Kansas Lottery Players Loyalty program member to participate. It is FREE to join!
- Must be at least 21 years of age to participate in promotion.
- Submitting an entry into the drawing constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- An email will be sent to the winners’ email address in their PlayOn profile with an electronic claim form attached, followed by the same documentation sent by U.S. mail.
- Winners must return completed claim form electronically, by U.S. mail, or hand-delivered to the Kansas Lottery claims center within 10 business days following the date of the winner announcement or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner.
- Players may enter as often as they wish.
- Need not be present to win.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- The prize packages are subject to all “official rules” and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of the Kansas Lottery, state and federal law.
- State and federal withholding taxes will be paid by the Kansas Lottery in the following approximate amounts: $87.15 state and $418.34 federal.
- Prize is not exchangeable for cash. Kansas Lottery retains the right to substitute an alternate prize of approximate equal value.
- Kansas Lottery is not responsible for electronic malfunction or player error.
- PlayOn® is a registered trademark of Pollard Banknote Limited.