You Could Win Some Winter Magic Cash This Holiday Season!
THE WINNERS ARE:
- Nathan Bryson of Overland park
- Rosalinda Duron of Emporia
- Tonya Piatt of Fort Scott
Submit your non-winning Winter Magic Cash instant tickets into PlayOn for entries into the Winter Magic Cash Bonus second chance drawing. You could win up to a $15,000 cash prize.
Scan non-winning tickets from the following games into PlayOn to automatically receive entries into the drawing:
Members have until 11:59 PM CT on January 29, 2023 to submit eligible tickets into PlayOn for an entry into this drawing.
Three (3) winners will be announced at approximately Noon February 2, 2023.
- One Winner $15,000 Cash
- One Winner $10,000 Cash
- One Winner $5,000 Cash
- Must be a PlayOn® Kansas Lottery Players Loyalty program member to participate. It is FREE to join!
- Must be at least 18 years of age to participate.
- These prizes are subject to all Official Rules and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of the Kansas Lottery, state and federal law.
- Entering the drawing constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- An email will be sent to the winners email address in their PlayOn profile with an electronic claim form attached, followed by the same documentation sent by U.S. mail.
- Winners must return completed claim forms electronically, by U.S. mail, or hand-delivered to the Kansas Lottery claims center within 10 business days following the date of the winner announcement or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner.
- Players may enter the drawing as often as they wish, but may win only once.
- Need not be present to win.
- Kansas Lottery retains the right to substitute an alternate prize of approximate equal value.
- Kansas Lottery is not responsible for electronic malfunction or player error.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- State and Federal income taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Prizes greater than $5,000 are subject to mandatory tax withholding.