X Blitz Bonus Second Chance Drawing!
THE WINNERS ARE:
- $15,000 - Keith Bolhuis of Salina
- $12,500 - Tracey Wedel of McPherson
- $10,000 - William Ehrlich of Bunker Hill
- $5,000 - Josh Meyer of Topeka
- $3,000 - Marjorie Jouras of Olathe
- $2,000 - Emmitt New of Junction City
- $1,000 - Jackie Holden of Lansing
When you submit a non-winning X Blitz instant ticket into PlayOn, you will be entered into the second chance drawing:
- $1 310 10X Blitz will receive 1 Entry per submission
- $2 311 20X Blitz will receive 2 Entries per submission
- $3 312 30X Blitz will receive 3 Entries per submission
- $5 313 50X Blitz will receive 5 Entries per submission
- $10 314 100X Blitz will receive 10 Entries per submission
- $20 315 200X Blitz will receive 20 Entries per submission
- $30 316 300X Blitz will receive 30 Entries per submission
Entries shall not be accepted which are submitted by any method other than through PlayOn.
The Kansas Lottery will hold one (1) second-chance drawing to determine seven (7) winners. The deadline for the drawing is September 24, 2023 at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced at approximately noon on September 28, 2023.
PRIZES TO BE AWARDED:
- One Winner of $15,000 Cash
- One Winner of $12,500 Cash
- One Winner of $10,000 Cash
- One Winner of $5,000 Cash
- One Winner of $3,000 Cash
- One Winner of $2,000 Cash
- One Winner of $1,000 Cash
- Must be a Kansas Lottery PlayOn® member to participate. It is FREE to join! Visit kslottery.com for details.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter, win, or claim a prize.
- The prize packages are subject to all “official rules” and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of the Kansas Lottery, state, and federal law.
- Submitting an entry into the drawing constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- An email will be sent to the winner’s email address in their PlayOn profile with an electronic claim form attached, followed by the same documentation sent by U.S. mail.
- Winners must return completed claim forms electronically, by U.S. mail, or hand-delivered to the Kansas Lottery claims center within 10 business days following the date of the winner announcement or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner.
- Need not be present to win. Prizes will be awarded in the order drawn.
- Kansas Lottery retains the right to substitute an alternate prize of approximate equal value.
- Kansas Lottery is not responsible for electronic malfunction or player error.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- State and Federal income taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Prizes greater than $5,000 are subject to mandatory tax withholding.
- Players may enter as often as they wish, buy may only win one time.
*NOTE: Tickets may remain for sale to general public after the final drawing on September 24, 2023.